1.Encrypt SWF files:Prevent decompiler,Prevent screen recording,Prevent cracking,Prevent
2.Encrypt SWF files into exe format that can only be played after obtaining the Playback
Password provided by you.
3.Add progress bar for your swf files,so that you can drag progress bar during playback.
4.Add Full-screen shortcuts 'Ctrl+F',you can Full-screen swf playback .
5. It can be configured to disconnect the network during playback, which disallows the users to share or record the media remotely;
6. You can configure a user prompt so as to let users know how to contact you to obtain the Playback Password;
- You can choose encryption mode :
[ Non-binding ] -- All computer,One password. (Use "Create Playback Password" function to create Playback Password, Enter "No limit" as Machine ID);
[ PC-binding ] -- One computer,One password,you only need to encrypt files one time. (Use "Create Playback Password" function to create Playback Password);
[ Protect only ] -- Prevent decompiler, protect your swf action script.
- How do I know the machine ID of the user's computer?
When a user wants to play an encrypted file, the encrypted file will pop up a dialog box to
request the user to enter a Playback Password. This dialog box will display the machine ID of the user's computer. The user can send his/her own machine ID to you, and you can create a Playback Password based on the user's machine ID. After that the user can use this Playback Password to play your file on his/her computer.
- How to use this software?
Please watch the encryption video demonstration, you can find the video demo in downloaded package.