- Supported Operating System: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Win7, adobe reader 8.0/9.0 or later;
- With this encryption tool, you can encrypt your pdf files into exe files that can only be opened when a Read Password is provided (PC-binding or No PC-binding), and users can only open the encrypted pdf files after obtaining the Read Password provided by you.
- You can choose encryption type :
[ Non-binding ] -- All computer,One password. (Use "Create Read Password" function to create Read Password, Enter "00000-00000-00000" as Machine ID);
[ PC-binding ] -- One computer,One password,you only need to encrypt files one time. (Use "Create Read Password" function to create Read Password);
[ Protect only ] -- pdf2exe only.
- How do I know the machine ID of the user's computer?
When a user wants to open an encrypted file, the encrypted file will pop up a dialog box to request the user to enter a Read Password. This dialog box will display the machine ID of the user's computer. The user can send his/her own machine ID to you, and you can create a Read Password based on the user's machine ID. After that the user can use this Read Password to open your file on his/her computer.
- How to use this encryptor:
(1) Select pdf files into list.
(2) specify encryption key, you can only specify 123456 in trial version.
(3) start encrypt, will encrypt pdf to exe with the same file name .
2. Create read password:
Please use function "Create read password" to create password for users,
if you want to limit open times or date, please check "Active time and frequency control" function,specify times or date ,then create password.